- Dimension software is available at no-cost to dealers.
- You will need wired ethernet or WiFi.
- You will need the USB cable WCB0261 — available for $30 —to configure the scale to the correct network settings without having it on a network.
- The cable is also required for using custom print strings for data collection or barcode label printing, 2200 batch programming or 2200 Product IDs.
Webinar will cover key performance features:
- How to configure all scale parameters, including network settings and the creation of custom data strings for data collection or barcode label printers.
- How to use the configuration windows to view and change scale configurations on the setup screens and send commands to the scale. Configurations can be saved for future support, and load settings from applied to other scales with the same configuration.
- Using File Transfer for sending longer command string or complete file to the scale.
- Using the Terminal program to communicate with the scale, verify the data string of any scale, and send remote commands to the scale.
- Specific functionality for the Doran 2200 when used as a batch controller, including support for Product ID, setpoint and batching: allows for creating a batch or managing a batch library (up to 100) without this software.