The Doran PRT0350 scale printer is the one printer than combines performance, quality, and operational efficiency — at an excellent value. Ideal for all non-washdown weighing applications such as packaging, production, warehousing, shipping, and receiving printing needs. With the optional washdown enclosure to deliver a high-performance solution for industrial and applications.
Create and print GS1-compliant barcode labels including serialized barcoding — with traceability and print automation. Manage and control label changes with Doran software and maintain complete version history with audit trail for compliance throughout the label’s lifecycle.
INNOVATIVE DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Compatible with Doran Scales: 4300, 7000XL, 7400, 8000XL, 2200, 2200B, 2200CW
- Includes RS232 cable.
- Heavy Duty ABS construction, suitable for non-washdown applications — durable and easy to clean.
- Full integration with Doran scales and software to create custom data strings for data collection or barcode label printers.
- Washdown stainless steel enclosure available
- Standard Label Peeler
Efficiently create GS1 – compliant labels with integrated Doran software
- Create custom data strings
- Analyze data strings
- See all special characters and hex and ASCII references
- Save a complex string to be sent to scale to .txt file
- Useful for custom configurations and testing compliance to protocol for advanced integrations
- Compatible with “Create a Label” for easy label design
- Includes one roll of 4” x 5” labels
- Label Gap Sensor
- USB 2.0 PC Interface (drivers included)
- RS-232 Scale Interface
- 2 MB User Storage
- Windows PC for label design (Programmable via USB Port)
|Printing Method:||Direct Thermal|
|Printing Speed:||Up to 7ips (178mm/s)|
|Resolution:||203 dpi (8 dots/mm)|
|Print Length:||Minimum 0.16" (4mm)
Maximum 279.53" (7100mm)
|Print Width:||4.25" (108mm)|
8.58"L x 6.61" x W 6.53"H
218mm L x 168mm W x 166mm H