Advanced features. One-piece construction.
The DS4500 Infant Lactation Scale has a 45lb (20kg) capacity with weighing sensitivity to track even the smallest weight changes. Advanced best-in-class features include one-button Feed function for recording before and after feeding and amount fed. Plus, audio signals indicate scale status, allowing attention to be focused on the patient, rather than the weight display.
The stylish design with one-piece construction allows for easy sanitation. Affordably priced.
Innovative design and performance features:
- Lightweight and portable with exceptional build quality
- Battery or AC power for continuous operation
- AC adapter included with scale
- Weight is quickly locked-on and displayed with Doran exclusive Weight Lock technology
- Audio signals indicate scale status and FEED operation status, allowing attention to be focused on the patient, rather than the weight display
- Reweigh feature allows the infant to be weighed again without removing the baby from the scale
- Large platform measuring 25″ L x 11″ D with curved sides for baby safety
- Quickly switch between lb, lb:oz or kg
- EMR ready with USB port
- Rubber feet to maintain stability.
|Power:||AC Adapter (Included) 100-240VAC, 50/60HZ ULc, ULus, CE AA Batteries not included|
|Battery Life:||18,000 weighments|
|Communications:||EMR Ready with USB Standard|
|Display:||High visibility 0.66" LCD display|
|Controls:||Power, Feed, Reweigh, Unit, and Zero|
|Units:||lb, lb:oz, kg, Units lock feature|
|Dimensions:||Platform Dimensions: 25" L x 11" W
Overall Dimensions: 25" L x 13.75" W x 3.75" H
|Weight Capacity:||45 lb x 0.005 lb / 0.1 oz (20 kg x 2 g)|
|Accuracy:||+/- 0.01 lb / 0.2 oz (5 g)|
|Measuring Tape:||Included. May be attached to the scale where it will be most convenient.|