Affordability with High-End Performance
With its rugged design, sturdy powder coated steel frame and bright LED display, the MVP delivers reliable performance and is easy to operate. The standard DS100 Digital Weight Indicator provides excellent readability in a wide variety of lighting conditions and angles – up to 25 feet away. Optional stainless steel indicators are also available with battery options that maximize portability.
Using the handles on the 36″ tall column the MVP can be quickly moved and anchored in place with its four swivel and locking casters. It’s a dynamic and flexible version of our MVP Series Bench Scale.
Added Flexibility and Efficiency
Optimize the weighing and transferring process with Doran roller and ball top conveyors.
Ball Roller Transfer
INNOVATIVE DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- The sturdy, welded tube mild steel frame of the base is designed to withstand the use and abuse of extreme industrial applications.
- High performance powder coated heavy duty scale provides excellent wear and abrasion protection.
- The bright LED display provides excellent readability in a wide range of lighting conditions and angles.
- Indicator has Controls that Zero, Gross/Net, Tare, Units, Print
- Optional 36″ tall mild steel column is available.
- Optional stainless steel base is available.
- Optional roller and ball top conveyors are available.
- Optional stainless steel indicators are available.
COMPATIBLE DORAN INDICATORS
Upgrade the digital weight indicator with its proper battery powered option to maximize portability.
|Sizes:||Two base sizes
18"x 18"and 24"x 24"
|Capacity:||Up to 1000 lb|
|Power Input:||115 VAC 60Hz; Transformer,
UL/ULc (230 VAC Optional)
|Resolution Range:||200 to 12,500d|
|Controls:||Zero, Gross/Net, Tare, Units, Print|
|Serial Interface:||Bi-directional RS-232 port|
|Temperature Range:||14° to 140° F (-10° to 40° C)|
|Analog Sensitivity:||1.0 uV/e min.|
|System Linearity:||0.01% full scale|
|Analog Signal Range:||0.35mV/V to 3.0 mV/V|
|Excitation Voltage:||5 VDC|
|Warranty:||Base: Two years
DS100 Indicator: One Year