Proven design and best-in class features
Introduced in 1976, GrainGrader™ was the first grain-grading scale — setting the standard for performance, durability and affordability — and after 45+ years continues to define excellence.
The GrainGrader™ has a 110 VAC filtered power supply to reduce the effect of normal line noise and 100% overload protection and is designed for accuracy, efficiency, and quality control. Plus, superior build quality and all-stainless construction makes the GrainGrader™ easy to clean and provides outstanding long-term value.
Best-in-class features give operators pinpoint control to calculate dockage (foreign material) percentage; and determine weight in pounds per bushel or kilograms per hectoliter.
Easy set-up for any requirements: standard or reciprocal percentage; cup selection in quart, pint, or liter; active or frozen percent; and test weight. Samples can be stored in Memory. The optional RS232 cable sends data to a computer or printer.
GrainGrader™ is on the GIPSA Approved Equipment list and is certified legal for trade by NTEP.
KEY PERFORMANCE FEATURES INCLUDE
- Calculates dockage (foreign material) to 0.01%.
- Test weights in pounds per bushel or kilogram per hectoliter to 0.01.
- Can be configured for three commodity cups.
- (quart, liter, or cup).
- All stainless-steel construction – durable and easy to clean.
- Proprietary overload protection to ensure long life.
- Motion detection to eliminate errors in zeroing, printing, and storing sample values into Memory.
- Push button 2-point calibration & parameter programming.
- NTEP certified for accuracy and legal for trade.
- Built in the USA.
|Power:||110 VAC filtered power supply|
|Communication:||Serial data to printer and/or computer|
|Dimensions:||Overall: 8.25" W x 11.25" L x 4.5" H
Platter: 6" W x 5" L
|ZERO/CLEAR to clear memory|
|MEM to enter weight into memory|
|% to calculate percent|
|LB/BU for test weight in pounds perr bushel KG/HL for test weight in kilograms per hectolitre G for grams|
|PRINT to transmit weight|