We invented the Grain Scale
Forty years ago, Doran Scales invented the grain scale and sold it through a major agricultural distributor for 38 years. Now, for the first time ever, we are making this workhorse of a scale available to end users.
Now available directly from the manufacturer
There is no comparison. The GrainGrader is the most affordable grain grading scale on the market today.
Even though we priced the GrainGrader hundreds of dollars less than our competitors’ scales, you’ll still find the all the features that you need.
No more middle man to needlessly jack up the price of the scale – we are offering this grain grading scale at the wholesale price of almost 40% below current pricing.
The GrainGrader has been engineered to be easy to use in a busy working environment. Just a quick push of a button, and test weight results will be displayed in kg/hL or lb/bu, it couldn’t be easier or faster.
Manufactured by the industry leader of stainless steel scales, the GrainGrader is built to provide unfailing accuracy and trouble-free performance for many years. Performance you can rely on, from a name and technology that you know and can trust.
Wholesale pricing, rugged construction, loaded with features, and a field-proven design, the choice is easy – choose the GrainGrader.
- Maximum capacity of 2,000 grams
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction is easy to clean
- Large, bright red LED display is easy to read
- NTEP certified for accuracy and legal for trade
- Push Button 2-Point Calibration
- Test weights in pounds per bushel or kilogram per hectoliter to 0.01
- Calculates dockage (foreign material) to 0.01%
- Can be configured to work with three commodity cups (quart, liter, or cup)
|Dimensions:||Platter Size: 6" W x 5" L
Scale: 8.25" W x 11.25" L x 4.5" H